2012年2月3日金曜日

Can Am Exotics

can am exotics

Fit For A King - Dobie Maxwell's "Dented Can" Diary

Tuesday January 31st, 2012 - Fox Lake, IL    Happy New Year my dragging ass. Its the end of January already, and Im struggling to keep everything Ive got going doing just that - going. Where did the month go? I feel like time is flying by extra quickly, and I cant do anything about it. Its frustrating, but reality.    I did a lot of productive things this month, but not half of what Id intended to. I have to focus on what went right, and go from there. I did some very solid comedy shows, and am feeling like Im finally starting to build a fan base. Its small, but I feel it. Its encouraging to go to a show and know at least a few people are there to see me. Im finally seeing that.    Im also feeling progress with the King of Uranus project. Jim McHugh has been a huge help in keeping me focused, and the timing is right for us to be working together.
The Exotics: Tigerlilly (A Short Story)
Learn more
De Kenyon
Hes an excellent detail person, and exactly what I need right now. We work together very well.    Delegating tasks has never been a strength of mine, but Im forced to start doing it soon or Ill stay stuck at the level Im at now forever. I dont want that, and I feel Im doing the necessary steps it will take to produce different and better results. Its slow, but in motion.    Yesterday after dropping Jim off after our radio shift at WNTA, I drove in to the city of Chicago to shop for a King of Uranus costume. Ive got the wheels in motion to get a pair of custom sewn capes made by a friend of Jims mother, but I want to finish the rest of it.    Theres a several blocks long business strip of Indian shops on Devon Avenue between about Western and Lincoln Avenues, and I wanted to shop around for some exotic clothes that a king would wear.
Exotic Indulgence
Learn more
Jess Dee
I used to live not far from there, and I knew if that stuff would be sold in the Chicago area, thats where it would be. I parked my car and started searching.    I got a few strange looks when I walked in some shops, but everyone I met was friendly as I explained what I was looking for. All I said was Im playing the role of a king and my costume needs to stand out and get attention. I wanted to look regal, and they delivered.    I must have tried on a dozen complete outfits, and thats usually something I absolutely cant stand doing. This was different, because it was for something fun. I had a picture in my head of what I was looking for, and I tried to find as close to it as I could. It worked.    There were quite a few things I tried on that I liked, but one full length black robe really stood out. It fit me perfectly, and both the sales lady and I knew it immediately.
It slipped on easily, and it was exactly what I had pictured. She said it was made for an Indian king type, and I dont think she was lying. Even if she was, it was an amazing piece of fabric.    The only problem was the price. $550. There were intricate gold embroideries all over it, and even if I got the discount she promised, it would still be more than I can afford to drop on a King of Uranus garment right now. I havent paid for my capes yet, much less a crown. It was still fun to shop around and experiment, but it sure sucks up valuable time.

These are our most popular posts: can am exotics

GP World: A Legendary Series: Can-Am (I/III)

Terrifying speeds, power outrageously exorbitant and millionaire awards made up of this championship, the Can-Am Series, the most explosive confrontation for racing cars with fairing wheels. ... Hulme won ahead of McLaren and Donohue, engineers turned into drivers who fought relentlessly with an exotic combination: their name, Chaparral, the name of a bird that scampers across the deserts in USA, their drivers, Jim Hall, a Texan who just took off his cowboy hat ... read more

Wherever can i find interior steel or aluminum modern doorways for ...

Wherever can i find interior steel or aluminum modern doorways for houses? ... February 1st, 2012 at 3:27 am. Probably because the doors are heavier (compared to wood)as they are generally also insulated. Try a second hand store. They still wont be cheap. Also try an aluminum shop and see what it would cost to have them made. ... Solid wood interior doors can come in different styles like art glass, stainless steel added, exotic wood veneers and much more. read more

McLaren Beverly Hills Grand Opening

A friend of mine used to work at a shop that services and repairs exotics, can am cars, other vintage racers, etc. Being that it is pretty much the only shop in the area that works on these cars, and there arent too many floating ... read more

Have You Rented an Exotic Luxury Automobile Recently? : The ...

I am spinning a great deal of wheel although on trip." ... You can search beneath Exotic or Luxury Vehicle Rental City. For instance, if you are in Houston, Texas, you can search for Exotic Luxury Vehicle Rental Houston. To get ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿