2012年2月14日火曜日

How Do You Burn Caleries At Night?? Pro Ana

how do you burn caleries at night?? pro ana

Yummy Secrets - A ProAna Blog: Coffee Crisis

Because I am totally neurotic, the concept of creamer in my coffee has been torturing me. Sharing with you my obsessive calculations. (Holy cow, an informational post!!)

We have lots of zero-calorie options for sweeteners when it comes to coffee. My personal favorite is Truvia, because it feels like sugar but dissolves like Splenda, and has a fruity aftertaste instead of a chemically one. (I've discovered that too much at once sours my stomach, though.)

I cannot drink my coffee black, the bitterness is not palatable to me. I'd take creamer over sugar given the choice, as far as flavor goes. But what's a poor eating-disordered girl to do, with all those extra calories added - and fat ones to boot?


So I've been using Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk at home, and skim milk when I go to a cafe and there's nothing else available. But I feel like I have to add MORE of these to make up for the missing taste of cream. So then it occurred to me: can I use the same number of calories with a better flavored creamer and get better results than a more watery kind?

I'll show you what I mean:










creameramountcalories
Unsweetened Almond Milk1/c40
Skim/Nonfat Milk1/2 c43
Whole Milk1/4c38
Half & Half2tbsp40
Light Cream1 tbsp + 1 tsp40
Heavy Whipping Cream2 tsp35

Now if I thought I could get away with adding two teaspoons of Almond Milk to my coffee, then I would be saving like a million calories, right? But I'm adding, god, at least an eighth of a cup, maybe a quarter, in order to remove the coffee's bitterness. Would a teaspoon of cream maybe taste better even using the same caloric amount?


So I'm going to do a taste test. I seriously think my theory is going to be proved correct. As long as I make sure to measure my amounts properly and not just dump it in, using cream or half & half is going to have the same calories as something supposedly "lighter" and provide a better taste. I'll post the results once I've tried them all.

(I'm lucky that I don't have the fear of dietary fats that some of us do. You're stuck with skim milk or powdered skim milk, if that's the case. Or maybe some non-dairy kinds, I'm not sure. Even almond milk is almost pure fat.)

I also hear tell that there's a zero-calorie creamer out there. I've also heard that it's both pricey and doesn't do the job very well. The creaming job. You know. But I have yet to find and try it.



These are our most popular posts: how do you burn caleries at night?? pro ana

5′ 3 140 pounds. Would like to lose 20 pounds. Meal plan ...

I ate 1500 calories last night and I worked out and burned 550 calories but I gained 2 pounds when I weighed myself this morning why? I tend to gain weight when I go to the gym for some reason help!! Answer: Muscle weighs ... read more

Yummy Secrets - A ProAna Blog: Coffee Crisis

The content may be triggering for persons with an eating disorder or another mental illness. If you are under the age of 18, are in an area where viewing material is banned or illegal, or are at risk for triggering, you ... read more

Recognition Of Pro Ana Web Sites « My Thinspiration Blog

... at night but I cant believe that there is overlap between the development of disease that show signs of anorexia experience hormonal imbalances due to frequent exercise regimen aimed at burning calories and rebirth ... read more

Louth womans battle with eating disorder to ... - Pro Ana Online

"I was being sick up to 12 times a day and spent eight hours exercising through the night on my stepping machine to burn 2000 calories." Lucy, who works at a fashion store in Grimsby, never allowed herself to get drastically ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿